Wednesday, July 3, 2019

CryptoAd: How to Withdraw your XRP (WALLET UPDATE)



Oh Hi, Welcome. 

You're here to know how will you withdraw your earned XRP from CryptoAd?
I guess you are thinking if this is Legit or not. Right?

Don't worry. Let's end the doubts and show some proof.



But first I'll show you the process first on How To Withdraw Your XRP. :)




Before you make a withdrawal, first you need to set-up our ACCOUNT.

To LINK your XRP address to your CryptoAd Wallet, First go the WALLET menu at the bottom of any page, just scroll down and you'll see this:


After you clicked that Wallet icon you wil be redirected to this:
This is where you'll need to input you XRP Wallet address and its Destination tag.
I highly recommended to use Coins.ph wallet for this.
If you don't have, You can Download and Create an account here, just click the image below.


After creating an account or if you have an existing XRP wallet address, paste it in the Address Form and click SAVE WALLET.
You may change your XRP address anytime just go to this option.




 πŸ‘‰Scroll down for the new wallet update πŸ‘ˆ
πŸ‘‡







These are the requirements before you can proceed to Withdrawal:

Wallet linked
There is a wallet and tag linked to your account
Your Facebook account is linked
You have successfully linked your Facebook account to Crypto.Ad
Have at least 1.0 coin
To request a withdrawal you need at least 1.0 coin


If you meet the above requirements, Let's now proceed to Withdrawal Request.

You need to go to your WALLET.  

Once you clicked the WALLET icon you will be redirected.
And you'll see how much coins have you earned and its convertion to USD


As shown above, I have collected 2.60  coins and the equivalent value of it to USD is 0.02475. 
And from the USD value it will be converted to XRP according to the current EXCHANGE RATE


You can also choose how much coins you'll withdrawing by moving the slider sideways. There is also a minimal 5% fee for withdrawal process.

After you've decided how much coins, All you have to do is Hit that WITHDRAW button.



After you've hitted that Withdraw button, you will instantly redirected to this page wherein you will be notified that your withdrawal will be processed in 24 hours.
And also you can Only withdraw once every 24 hours.





Proof Of Withdrawal


Now the much awaited part, To end the doubts, and to show answer to the question : Is this Legit, Does it really Pay us? 

I'll show you my first withdrawal here, I accumulated 1 coin and I withdrawn that coin the same day I earned the minimum it requires. ( Me too has doubts at first and to end that I tried it myself 😁 )



Now as shown above, My first withdrawal cost 1 coin and in USD it was $ 0.011415 and then converted to XRP, I received 0.0375617 XRP on my Coins.ph Wallet.

That was too small because I just had a trial to withdraw the minimum value. Bit if you want a higher earnings, You have to visit this site everyday.

Here's what I received from my first Withdrawal.



The other Order #25469 above is the one I currently requested as I am creating (July 3, 2019) this blog. I did this just for an example.

**I will make an update on this once I received this Payment :) **

😊--------------------------------------------------------------😊
UPDATE
( July 4, 2019 )

So its been 24 hours since I requested a withdrawal, And as a good news, I received my XRP on time :)
Here is my proof guys:

Here is my Withdrawal history from CryptoAd.

Now I received it on my Coins.ph XRP wallet. 😁
A successful withdrawal.



😊--------------------------------------------------------------😊

If you still have'nt created an account here in CryptoAd.
What are you waiting for guys?,

Let's Boost Your Crypto Experience here .






UPDATE :
(March 29, 2020)

Coinsph is no longer the supported wallet. You may now use XRP.IO wallet. It is from the same developer of Cryptoad. 
Click here to Register your new Xrp.io Wallet




Register using email address and provide a username.
To link the xrp.io wallet to your cryptoad, please follow the same procedure mentioned above.








If you have any questions or any suggestions to improve this page, feel free to comment below.

If you find this article interesting, Please SHARE πŸ˜

Thank you :)


Do you want to earn Crypto while Playing Android Games?

No comments:

Post a Comment